Sunday, May 12, 2013

6 more months of BLOGGING


Can you believe I’ve been blogging for 18 months???

It’s been kind of a slow 6 months.  Maybe because it was winter or maybe because I’m lazy, but I feel like I haven’t done as much as I did in my first 6 month and 1 year blog.  

Let’s look at what I’ve done.

  • Went to a painting class
  • Saw Stephen Colbert
  • Went to a Ross King lecture
  • Spent Thanksgiving with my sister  (We had Chinese.)
  • Went to a couple Wizards games
  • Spent a day in Florida for a wedding
  • Toured the White House to see their Christmas decorations
  • Hiked
  • Played a season of winter volleyball
  • Started my 101 in 1001 project
  • Saw Susan Cain
  • Went to a Blackberry Smoke Concert
  • Took a blogging class
  • Saw General McChrystal speak
  • Hiked more
  • Went skiing
  • Went snowshoeing
  • Climbed Mt. Washington
  • Visited two new states: Vermont and New Hampshire
  • Went to the Ben and Jerry’s factory
  • Went to a Jodi Picoult event
  • Went to a Sheryl Sandberg event
  • Took (another) painting class
  • Saw Sandra Day O’Connor speak
  • Went to a USS Cole event
  • Saw Luke Bryan in concert
  • Started playing spring softball
  • Started playing spring football
  • Went to a movie at the DC International Film Festival
  • Stopped tutoring
  • Applied to grad school
  • Cut off 14 inches of my hair and donated the hair to Locks of Love
  • Went to a Cinco de Mayo party

I am working very hard on my 101 in 1001 project. I’m currently 10% finished, and I have 898 days left.  I feel like I’m going to get a lot done this summer - the planning has already begun.  

Overall though, I don’t feel like this list is long or robust.  This only inspires me to have a more active summer!!!  

Have you done anything fun over the last 6 months???

No comments:

Post a Comment