Thursday, August 1, 2013

Happy August


My life has been kind of a whirl-wind lately.  I have a new address, which obviously means many, many changes in my life.  Change can be difficult and overwhelming, but I think I’m handling it all pretty well. 

But I’ve also been feeling a little bored.

As busy as I am, my summer hasn’t been as jam-packed as I would have liked.  That will all change in about 5 weeks though when I start Graduate School.  Until then, I have an entire month to fill my time.

This is my plan for August:
·         Knock out a few of my 101 goals.
·         Try out a couple new recipes.
·         Read a book.
·         Clean up my eyebrows.
·         Get my new-and-improved blog figured out.


Keep me motivated, please.  It will be a busy month.

No comments:

Post a Comment