Monday, February 11, 2013

#52 - Go to a concert

I completed my first goal!!!

On Friday night, I went to a concert with a couple of girlfriends at The Filmore Silver Spring.  

My friend, Lineka, found this awesome band called Blackberry Smoke.  Now, this was the first time I had ever heard this band, but I would say they were somehow a cross between a hairband and Lynyrd Skynyrd and country rock.  It was an intense show.  Just because I had never heard of them before doesn't mean that their followers weren't devoted.  You could tell the crowd really loved the band.  Everyone there was singing along to the lyrics and the line for the merchandise table was extremely long.  

Drake White opened for Blackberry Smoke.  He was pretty awesome.  I'll be buying his album off of iTunes in the very near future.  

Thanks Lineka and Jen for helping me complete my first goal.

100 to go.....988 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment